Monday, November 10, 2008

Wedges Game

So, after a long weekend of paper writing, I'm sure we're all ecstatic to participate in the wedges game tomorrow. Simon sent out an email last week detailing what we need to do to prepare for tomorrow's class, and each of us needs to research one of four categories which provide technological options for combating climate change.

The four categories are:
1. Efficiency
2. Decarbonization of Power
3. Decarbonization of Fuel
4. Forest and Agricultural Soil

Because I was so innovative to post this, I am claiming the Decarbonization of Power group. I believe we have five members, so we will need to have two people research one category.

Simon's email provides links to valuable information about each of these categories, and it also explains this exercise a bit more in-depth. So, check your inboxes!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

i'll take efficiency!!

Hayley said...

I'll take forest and agricultural soil.